Aptco Group respects your privacy and rights when collecting and using your data. We are transparent about which data we collect and why. We protect your data like a valuable possession. We do not sell your data to third parties and will not do so in the future. Below, you can find out which information we collect, and how we deal with it. The privacy statement explains which personal data we collect from and about you, whether directly or indirectly, and the ways in which we use it.
2. Which data do we collect?
Aptco Group can process personal data about you because you use its services and/or because you provide this data yourself when completing a Aptco Group contact form. Aptco Group can process the following (non-specific) personal data:
● Your first name and surname
● Your address details:
● Your telephone number
● Your e-mail address
● Name and address of the company you work for
● Your IP-address
● Data about the products and services you have bought
3. Different ways in which we collect your data
You can share your personal data in several ways with Aptco Group, including but not limited to:
● Buying or renting a product or service via Aptco Group
● Your correspondence with Aptco Group about a product or service, for example questions about delivery, installation or invoicing
● Contacting Aptco Group staff via e-mail, phone or letter
● Subscribing to Aptco Group mailings
● Taking part in trade shows, events, webinars, training courses, etc.
Porometer can receive your personal data if you are a customer of Aptco Group, an associated company of Aptco Group or a company taken over by Aptco Group. Aptco Group may also buy databases containing personal data, but only via third parties who are also subject to the privacy legislation. If you do not want Porometer to use personal data that you did not pass on to us yourself, you can inform us of this via email@example.com
4. Why is your data necessary?
Aptco Group processes your personal data mainly to be able to contact you by phone and/or in writing (by e-mail and/or by post). In addition, Aptco Group may use your personal details in the context of the performance of a contract. Other purposes may be, but are not limited to:
● Offering the possibility of ordering articles via the website and making use of all the functionality and services on the website
● Processing your order and/or informing you about its status.
● Giving advice and supporting the use of equipment that you have bought from us
● Responding optimally to any complaint you may have
● Informing you optimally, with your consent, about new products, special offers or services
● Communicating with you, with your consent, by sending electronic newsletters.
● Registration for an event, training course, webinar, etc.
5. How long is your data retained?
Aptco Group only retains minimal (non-specific) personal data and no longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which this data was collected. You may demand at any time that your data be deleted.
6. Sharing with others
Aptco Group only provides your personal data to third parties (carrier, subcontractor, …) if that is necessary for the performance of your contract, or to comply with a legal requirement.
This includes, but is not limited to:
● Associated or parent companies of Aptco Group
● Suppliers of Aptco Group
● Employees of Aptco Group
The employees of Aptco Technologies are bound to respect the confidentiality of your data and your privacy.
7. Sending of mailings
Aptco Group sends mailings via mailing tools of third parties that are also subject to the privacy legislation. These mailings are sent mainly to inform you about new products or services, to invite you to events and webinars, or sending out satisfaction surveys;…
Aptco Group has various websites. General visitor data is maintained on these websites, such as the IP-address of your computer, the time when you browsed the site and data that your browser sends. Aptco Group makes no further use of this information and it is not passed on to third parties.
9. Google Analytics
Aptco Group makes use of Google Analytics, Adwords and Search Console to examine how users are using the website, and to evaluate the effectiveness of Adwords in the Google search results. Google uses this information to report to Aptco Group on website usage and the effectiveness of campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is bound to do so by law, or these third parties are processing the information on behalf of Google. Aptco Group has no influence on this, but does not grant consent to Google to use the information obtained from this for other Google services.
10. Your rights
You can always request your personal details, have them amended and if you wish, you have the right to be forgotten. You can contact us for this purpose via firstname.lastname@example.org and afterwards, your data will be deleted from our files. If you no longer wish for us to send you invitations, mailings or other information, you can let us know that via the unsubscribe function at the bottom of these mailings or via email@example.com
11. Storage of your data
Aptco Group may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data may be processed on behalf of Aptco Group by a cloud service provider and stored in various locations. Aptco Group has taken contractual measures to protect your personal data and impose security requirements on cloud service providers, including the requirement that your personal data is only to be processed for the purposes mentioned above.
Aptco Group takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unintentional disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected, that there are indications of misuse or if you would like more information about security, please contact Aptco Group via firstname.lastname@example.org